Men sometimes turn to a substance known as human growth hormone or HGH, in the hopes that this will make them feel and look young. This is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that stimulates growth in children as well as in adolescents. It helps in regulating your body composition, bone and muscle growth
, heart function, sugar and fat metabolism, and amounts of body fluids.
Manufacturers also produce HGH for men synthetically. It is imperative to note that steroids
men and HGH have more differences than similarities. In this article, you will come across all the natural ways you can use to increase your HGH level. You will find out how you will be able to enjoy the same benefits, without taking the synthetic HGH. In this article, we have listed food items that will help you to increase your HGH level with minimum effort. Don’t miss that section.
Let’s start with what HGH is and how you can increase its level naturally.
1. HGH for Men: Understanding The Significance of Human Growth Hormone
The pituitary glands produce the growth hormone in bursts and it rises after trauma, exercise and sleep. The physiology is complicated. After its secretion by the pituitary gland, the body releases it in the pulses. Hypothalamus works to control these pulses.
The hypothalamus is responsible for sending signals to shut off and initiate the pulse of growth hormone in the bloodstream. When your body has sufficient growth hormone, the hypothalamus sends a message through somatostatin to stop producing the growth hormone. The human growth hormone is responsible for supporting and initiating the growth of tissues in a human body in several ways.
HGH promotes fat breakdown and induces muscle benefits. It has some direct and indirect effects on the body, such as:
- Direct effects occur when the HGH binds to the receptor on the target cells. For instance, fat cells have growth hormones receptors. The growth hormone stimulates them to break down the triglyceride and then finally suppress the ability to absorb and accumulate lipids.
- Indirect effects are mediated by an insulin growth factor, which is secreted by the liver liver. Most of the growth promoting effects is due to the IGF-I that acts on the target cells.
The pituitary gland gradually reduces the amount of growth hormone that it produces after you reach middle-age. This slowdown has led men to be interested in synthetic HGH in order to stave off some changes that take place with age.
The effects of human growth hormone for men over 60 years are remarkable. Adults having growth hormone deficiency takes HGH injections to:
- Increase the density of your bones.
- Increase your ability to exercise.
- Decrease your body fat.
- Increase your muscle mass.
Human growth hormone also has some medical applications as it stimulates the cells. Surprisingly, it works to combat muscle deterioration that results from pituitary gland tumors and HIV. Moreover, athletes use it for increasing their performance and appearance.
2. Naturally Boost HGH with Intensive Workouts
You will never be able to get a stunning body without lifting weights. Resistance training helps in building up muscles, and strengthening bones, tendons, and ligaments. It helps in burning the excess fat.
Besides, an intense workout spurs more growth hormone secretions throughout the day, and it thereby leads to an improvement in the muscle growth, endurance, and mood.
Make a point of including dead-lifts, heavy squats, rows, and bench presses in your workout routine. The exercises that you perform every day should target several muscles at once, as only then will it stimulate a greater amount of growth hormone. You also need to make sure that you are properly energized. In addition, you can consider taking Growth Factor 9
, the first non-Rx, over-the-counter supplement.
3. Get Some Quality Sleep: The Sure Shot Way to Increase Your Own HGH
Getting sufficient sleep at the right times is crucial for increasing growth hormones. The reason is that your body releases HGH
into the bloodstream when you are in a deep sleep. The body also repairs itself and builds the muscle during the time you are sleeping.
If you don’t get enough sleep, there is a shortage of growth hormone that the body produces and this limits the muscle growth. In fact, lack of sleep might even stunt your growth. Thus, it is necessary to sleep
at least eight hours every.
In addition, the earlier you sleep, the better it is for you. In order to sleep better, you can use the following techniques:
- Use a cooling mask that will make your body produce melatonin and make you sleep better.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, or soda a few hours before you go to sleep.
If middle-aged people are finding it difficult to cope with sleep, they can consider oral HGH
for men over 50.
4. Healthy Food Enhances the Production of HGH
You must have heard numerous times that you should eat healthy
in order to have a healthy mind and body. This is true in the case of human growth hormone. Make simple changes to increase the production of growth hormone
- Avoid overly-processed meals.
- Decrease the consumption of foods that are cooked in synthetic oils and contain artificial ingredients. Apart from having an adverse effect on your health, this also interferes with insulin, which is a vital hormone.
- Eat a balanced diet which includes vegetables, meat, whole grains and fruits.
5. Bid Farewell to Stress: The Number One Culprit for Your Aging Health
Moderation of mental and physical stress
helps your body to a certain extent; however chronic stress can lead to a continuous production of cortisol. Studies have shown that when the level of cortisol increases, testosterone increases as well. But, it soon becomes lower than its original level, prior to the effect of cortisol.
If you want to reduce stress, make a list of stressful things in your life and eliminate them gradually. After this, make a list of things that you would love doing. Plan to do more of those things in your life. When you are bursting with happiness, your body produces more human growth hormone.
6. Go Cold Turkey on Your Sugar Habits: Sugar Deteriorates Your Health
In order to normalize or increase your growth hormone level, you need to kick your sugar habit
immediately. Type two diabetes can lower the growth hormone levels. Here’s how it works:
- When you have a protein-rich diet, the blood sugar level is chronically elevated.
- In order to prevent blood sugar levels from going haywire, the pancreas starts working overtime to secrete insulin. Insulin helps to transport sugar from the blood into the cells and metabolizes it into energy.
- When the cells get exposed to insulin for an extended period of time, one develops insulin resistance and this causes type 2 diabetes.
Once your body develops diabetes, it will not be able to produce sufficient amount of growth hormone. Thus, maintaining your blood sugar level is significant.
7. Enjoy Sunbathing: Refresh Your Senses
It is a well-known fact that Vitamin D is responsible for boosting HGH level. Here are two vital ways to optimize the Vitamin D level in your body for increasing the human growth hormone level:
- Expose your body to the sun every day for about 10 minutes. The best time to do this is between 10 am to 2 pm. Make sure that you expose about 40 percent of your body to the sun.
- You can also take an oral supplement of Vitamin D every day. But, do not take it without some healthy food.
8. GABA: Reduces Stress And Stimulates Human Growth Hormone
Gamma Butyric acid or GABA is a neurotransmitter that is widely distributed in the brain. The human body is capable of deriving GABA from glutamine. Recent studies have shown that GABA increases the human growth hormone. In fact, the growth was so significant that it almost quadrupled.
It is significant to note that GABA is not that effective when consumed in low doses
. The acids present in human gut breaks down the molecule quite effectively before they are able to reach their destination: the brain.
Let us find out the food items that help to boost HGH for men over 40.
9. Pineapple: The Nutritious HGH-Boosting Fruit
This is one of the most effective testosterone-boosting foods. Studies have shown that when you consume some pieces of pineapple before going to bed, your body triggers the increase in growth hormone level in men. Pineapples are particularly rich in nutrients that discharge melatonin and serotonin during your sleep. This stimulates the production of HGH.
- Magnesium is a nutrient that enables the body to produce growth hormone naturally. Fortunately, pineapples contain a high-level of magnesium.
- Pineapples contain zinc, which is another nutrient that boosts the growth hormone.
10. Healthy Fava Beans: Lift HGH Production in a Natural Way
Fava beans are rich in proteins and thus, are some of the best foods for men who want to spur HGH hormone production. They are full of L-Dopa, which is a precursor to epinephrine and dopamine.
L-Dopa generates a significant increase in the human growth hormone Level. It also boosts testosterone
and dopamine level. According to some researchers, fava beans are a powerful anti-aging food.
11. Goji Berries: The Remarkable Food Source to Stimulate HGH
Studies have revealed the secret power stored inside goji berries. These berries have become extremely popular in recent times. You can spot these in drinks, foods and baked goods. Goji berries have replaced cranberries and raisins.
Here is why they are effective:
- Goji contains amino acids, 22 minerals, vitamins as well as fatty acids.
- It has a considerable amount of beta-carotene, too.
- Goji berries have more Vitamin C than any other food items on earth.
- They contain high amounts of anti-oxidants.
- Sesquiterpenoid is a compound found in goji berries. This stimulates the pineal gland to secrete an increased amount of HGH.
- These berries contain high amounts of L-arginine and L-glutamine, which increase the production of the growth hormones.
- Goji berries develop a stronger immune system. This is a true anti-aging component, a gift from nature.
12. A Chocolate a Day Keeps Your Low HGH Levels Away
Who doesn’t like having chocolates? Having raw chocolate might be incredibly beneficial for increasing HGH for men over 60.
Raw chocolate is probably the richest source of tryptophan. It is also one of those foods that contain high-level of amino acids. The component tryptophan plays a vital role in the production of growth hormones, because it spurs the pituitary gland to produce more dopamine and human growth hormone.
In fact, tryptophan is also responsible for improving your quality of sleep, which in turn increases the creation of the growth hormone.
Raw chocolate also contains other components that help to nourish the body inside and out. It provides the vital building blocks that are required by the hormone. However, you need to be vigilant when choosing the chocolate. You should only consume raw chocolate, since it is highly effective.
Raw chocolate is not heated or processed so you get the goodness of all its nutrients. If you heat the chocolate then it might destroy several active ingredients
and nutrients. This is the reason why milk chocolates that are sold in the grocery stores are not even close to being a natural supplement to increase the growth hormone level.
13. Increase HGH With Healthy Eggs
Eggs are full of components that are essential for the creation of life. Eggs are infused with growth factors, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B, EPA, and DHA. They contain many other growth peptides which are responsible for the stimulation of HGH. Eggs are effective anabolic supplements.
Eggs don’t contain HGH. However, they contain naturally occurring growth factors, such as:
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1, 2 or IGF-1, IGF-2: IGF-1 facilitates several growth-promoting effects of growth hormone. IGF-2 is crucial for the function of the liver, kidney, and brain.
- Fibroblast Growth Factors or FGF: Helps in the growth of the skeletal and nervous system.
- Nerve Growth Factors or NGF: Stimulates neural cell regeneration.
- Epidermal Growth Factors or EGF: Encourages tissue growth and development.
- Connective Tissue Growth Factors or CTGF: Triggers collagen production in the body and support healthy cartilage.
- Thymosin Domain Peptides: Stimulates cell rejuvenation and support healthy cellular function.
- Follistatin or Myostatin Blocker: Works to counteract the negative muscle growth effects of myostatin.
14. Skip the Seeds: How Watermelon Boosts Human Growth Hormone
Watermelon increases Human Growth Hormone secretion, thanks to the high-level of L- citrulline amino acid in watermelon. Watermelons contain 250 mg of L-citrulline per cup.
Amino acid is turned into arginine inside the body. Researchers have proved that arginine is a HGH booster
. In addition to increasing human growth hormone, arginine helps to maintain heart health, improve circulation and increase blood flow in different parts of the body.
Who would have thought that a watermelon can help in the secretion of HGH? Now you have another good reason to enjoy this delicious fruit during summer.
15. Whey Protein and Exercise Elevates HGH Production
When you combine whey protein with rigorous training, it causes a significant increase in the growth hormone level
in men. This surely is not a big revelation because whey contains amino acids which increase growth and are responsible for stimulating muscle growth.
However, there is a common fault that bodybuilders
make while purchasing it. They usually buy whey that has already been denatured. These contain coloring agents and sweeteners, such as acesulphame K or aspartame.
Thus, it is necessary to purchase whey that is totally un-denatured. It should be free from all kinds of fillers. Only then will it help in augmenting human growth hormone production
. This is a proven method by which you can increase HGH.
16. Grass-Fed Beef or Conventional Beef: Which is the Best?
You might feel that every type of beef is effective, no matter what the animal has been made to eat. But, the fact is that an animal’s diet has a profound effect on the nutrient contents of beef. Grass-fed beef is lower in fat than conventional beef.
Experts consider grass-fed beef as a super food, because it contains carnitine, coenzyme-Q10, and also bio-active amino acid. This is a quintessential element if you are on a lookout to increase human growth hormone level in your body.
Various types of amino acids are present in grass-fed beef, such as L- ornithine, L-glutamine, L-valine, L-arginine, and L-glutamine. All these amino acids have a direct influence on the HGH level that you require.
17. Lemon: Nature’s Boon For HGH Production
Lemons are popular for their therapeutic properties since time immemorial. It is alkaline in nature. The alkalinity maintains the right pH level of your body and helps your hormonal system to function a lot better. This incidence produces extremely beneficial consequences for the secretion of Human Growth Hormone.
Lemons offer several other benefits, including maintaining your healthy teeth and colon function.
The main components of lemons are:
- Lemons are sources of high-level of vitamin C.
- They also contain vitamins A, B6 and E, as well as folate, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, calcium, iron, magnesium, protein, phosphorous and zinc.
- Lemons contain antioxidants that fight free radicals.
Consume warm lemon water every morning to stimulate the increase of HGH in your body.
18. The Natural Way to Get HGH for Men: Eat This Superfood
Beetroots are definitely not the tastiest food in the category
, but it surely is a dietary mainstay to increase the human growth hormone level.
Beet is a food that is capable of boosting the testosterone and nitric oxide directly. Just like lemon, it is an alkaline and helps to maintain the right pH level of the body. It regulates the overall hormonal function of the body.
Additionally, a beetroot is a potent source of antioxidants and can have a positive impact on athletic performance. Besides, it increases stamina during cardiovascular exercises.
There are several ways by which you can add beetroot to recipes so that you can avoid consuming them raw.
19. Naughty Nuts to Accelerate the Secretion of Human Growth Hormone
You might consider nuts as a common snack, but they are full of protein, minerals, fatty acids and several other therapeutic nutrients. Besides, they contain L-arginine, which is an ingredient responsible for increasing HGH for men.
Nuts can help against type two diabetes, which, in turn, may lead to an increase in the growth hormone. It is also a source of protein for vegetarians and one can consume them instead of meat to boost HGH.
Nuts are the most versatile and balanced foods of nature. Thus, you should not cast them aside as fatty junk food. You can choose from a wide variety of nuts that are available.
- Garnish your food items with nuts.
- Mix them with pudding and milk.
- Consume a handful of these when you are hungry.
20. Do Not Resist the Raisins: They Increase HGH Effectively
Raisins are also a nutritious snack that boost HGH. They are anti-inflammatory and contain anti-oxidants like resveratrol. This is a component that can cause an increase in the level of growth hormones in men. In addition, they contain L-arginine, which is an essential ingredient of all HGH supplements. Raisins also contain a high amount of boron, which helps to increase HGH.
Prepare a snack by mixing raisins, some Brazil nuts, and macadamia nuts.
21. Rehydrate Your Body with Water: The Simple Solution to All Problems
Water is one of the most significant ways to increase your level of HGH. When you don’t drink enough water, you become dehydrated.
Dehydration slows down your hormonal system and decreases testosterone, HGH, and dopamine production. Therefore, drink sufficient water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy the benefits of enhanced testosterone and growth hormones.
All the above steps help to increase human growth hormone secretion, but there are some supplements that can provide an effective improvement to your HGH levels. These supplements have garnered enormous admiration and more and more people are turning towards them to overcome the effects of aging. Check this link for more information on HGH for men for sale
HGH for Men Side Effects: Are There Any Downsides to Taking It?
The good thing is that oral HGH for men does not have any side effects. This is because they are not a replacement therapy, but are simulators that help to trigger your pituitary gland to increase its own production of HGH.