One of the most widely used supplements today are human growth hormone supplements. People use them for a number of reasons. Some people take them for weight loss reasons, while others use them as part of the anti-aging process. Some people use them in order to improve their performance in physical activities, increase their energy levels and to build up lean muscle.
In the medical field, many doctors use HGH to treat children with certain medical conditions relating to growth. The use of this supplement to achieve a number of results and the fact that so many people want them are some of the reasons why they are available in a number of forms, just like other supplements. Some people opt for HGH injections. Many doctors and patients are wary of injections in general, and HGH injections in particular.
What Are HGH Injections?
As mentioned above, HGH is available as shots. HGH injections refer to solutions of human growth hormone, which are injected into the body. Injectable HGH itself is available in several forms.
Some enhance the production of human growth hormones within the body. These types of growth hormone shots induce the pituitary gland to naturally secret more human growth hormones.
Some HGH human growth hormone injections contain the growth hormones. This type of human growth hormone injection is meant to release the hormone to the body when injected into the body because the shot already contains the hormone.
Benefits Of HGH Injections
- Growth hormone shots give faster results than most other forms of HGH. When the shots are injected into the blood, the contents then go directly into the blood stream and starts working. It does not pass through the process of digestion and absorption into the blood stream like the powder and pill types.
- Dosing the body with human growth hormone injections is a veritable means of obtaining the right concentration of HGH in your blood stream.
- Though injections may cause some pain as a result of the use of needles, you will not have the flavour of the supplement in case it has a poor taste. This is an advantage for people that are not able to take supplements, which have bitter tastes.
Downside To HGH Injections
HGH injections also have some disadvantages. Here are some of the downsides of HGH shots.
- The needle can be painful, and thus not everyone may be to endure the pain of the needle.
- HGH injections may cause some side effects. Some of the HGH injections side effects include soreness shock reactions, soreness at the point of injection, water retention, carpal tunnel syndrome, resumption of the growth process and insulin resistant diabetes.
- HGH injections are not normally available as over-the-counter medications like other HGH supplements. Thus, you will require a doctor to prescribe it for you. Secondly, as a prescription medication, you will not easily find it in any food and health stores but only in good pharmacies.
- HGH injections cost a lot when compared to the cost of other HGH supplement types. The high costs of these injections make it very difficult financially for everybody to buy them. Only the rich people can afford to pay for some doses.
4 Facts To Take into Consideration Before Beginning An Injection Based HGH Regime
Before you start taking HGH injections, there are a number of facts that you should take into consideration. Here are some of these facts for you to consider:
- Are you financially capable of purchasing the supplement?
- Will you be able to keep to the required daily dose of HGH injections?
- Can you get your doctor to prescribe it for you?
- Will you be able to endure the pain of the needle?
The answer to the above question will determine whether or not injectable HGH is a good option for you.
Using HGH Injections
As noted above, there are various reasons why people buy injectable HGH. It can be taken to improve performance, to enhance growth and for some other reasons. There are also HGH injections for weight loss.
No matter the reason why you are taking it, you should ensure that you get the right prescription from a reliable and experienced doctor. Only a few pharmacies sell quality injectable HGH. It is also important that you buy a high quality type.
Who Can Use Human Growth Hormone Injections?
In the US, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved human growth hormone injections for the treatment of children and adults with growth hormone deficient. So, if you have such problems, you can ask your doctor to prescribe the injection for you.
However, people can use it for other purposes, which are listed, above. Some of the people that can use such supplements include weight watchers, athletes, bodybuilders, people who want to slow down the aging process, fashionistas that want to look younger and be more beautiful and others. However, it is important that you have the solution prescribed for you by your doctor.
How To Administer The HGH Injection?
If you are searching for how to take HGH injections, the first thing that you should bear in mind here is that you should have a requirement or a medical condition that will warrant its use.
If you have no need for it, your doctor may not prescribe it for you. HGH shots are done subcutaneously. You can self-administer it or have another person inject you with the solution.
HGH injections are solutions of human growth hormones meant to help people with deficient growth hormone. Though it can be costly, it has some benefits that give it an edge over the other forms of HGH. As a prescription medication, you will not find it in every pharmacy. Genf20.com is the right site to start your search for quality HGH injections. The site sells reliable HGH supplements in any of its forms.