Human growth hormone or HGH is an amino acid molecule that is produced by the brain’s anterior pituitary gland.
It is a large fragile protein molecule that consists of 191 amino acids and a molecular weight of 20,000. But as people progress, the production of human growth hormone slows down.
As a result, a lot of companies came up with products to boost the levels of HGH. One of the popular products is HGH spray. Read on to learn more about HGH sprays.
Top 9 Facts You Need to Know About HGH Spray
Did you know that HGH comes in many forms these days? Because the level of human growth hormones slows down as a natural part of aging process, there have been a lot of products that aim to increase the production level.
But before you rush to the nearest drug store, here are nine things you should know about human growth hormone spray.
- HGH sprays are not meant to replace the growth hormone in your body. As a matter of fact, it only helps boost the amount of HGH produced in the body and let it take its natural course. HGH sprays will not, in any way, replace the hormones in your body.
- HGH sprays have no beneficial effect on the pituitary gland. Don’t be fooled by those ads. The growth hormone cannot be absorbed in the oral mucosa then transported in the pituitary gland.
Keep in mind that the pituitary gland is the normal source of HGH and circulates it in the body so it can work elsewhere inside the body.
- HGH sprays may cause side effects when not used properly. Side effects may include hypertension, water retention, nerve or joint pain or water retention.
Therefore, it is important to use the spray according to the recommended dosage. At the same time, make sure you use reliable products such as GenF20 Plus to minimize these reactions.
If you have a Turner’s syndrome, Prader-Will yyndrome or even Osteoporosis, HGH spray is advisable over supplements. This is because the spray has the ability of direct mouth absorption compared to the pills which goes straight to the bloodstream.
At the same time, you don’t have to worry about drug overdose. Still, use the spray based on the instructions that come with it.
- Not All HGH Sprays Are Effective. You’ll even be surprised to find out that there are a lot of products that don’t work compared to those which actually does.
Therefore, it is must be stressed that you should stick to trusted brands such as GenF20 Plus. Read from HGH spray reviews or ask your doctor for recommendation before buying anything.
- What Works For You May Not Work With Others. Like any other products, there is no assurance that the product you used will be effective on others too. Some takes time before the effects will show while there are others who can easily notice the results. If it did not work for you after a few days or weeks, then be patient and give it a try for at least a month or two.
- HGH sprays are safer and better alternative to combat the decrease of HGH levels. Imagine yourself going through injections or synthetic HGH known as somatropin.
Would you risk that? When you use sprays, you don’t have to worry about the risks involved especially when you use the spray properly and accordingly.
- HGH sprays are cheaper. Did you know that anti-aging treatments can reach up to
$30,000 every year? And that’s the treatment alone. Doctor’s fees, travel costs and other fees are still not included. But with HGH sprays, getting young is affordable and within
reach. Now, anti-aging is no longer confined with the elite.
- You still need to consult your doctor. Even if HGH sprays do work, it doesn’t mean you should use it anytime you want. Again, there are still risks involved, although minimal if you use GenF20 Plus, that you need to watch out for.
The GenF20 Plus HGH Releaser
Among the many HGH sprays, GenF20 Plus is the number one among them. According to the clinical studies conducted, the GenF20 Plus Oral Spray has the following benefits:
- It increases the release of HGH by the anterior pituitary gland.
- It enhances the effect of other hormones produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
- It improves mental focus and cognitive function.
- It increases strength-training results during workout sessions.
- It promotes fat removal from the liver.
In just 6 sprays every day, you will experience the effect of having a better health, as if you’re just in your 20s. But if you are not happy with the results after two months, you can get your money back in full. Try it now and see the difference.