The human growth hormone (HGH) is naturally produced in the body. It is rich when a person is young, but then it decreases with age. It is not designed to be totally gone, and that is why the lack of it or insufficient levels of the hormone will require HGH treatment.
Whether being deficient of growth hormones occurs during childhood or adulthood, it really causes a variety of health woes to the person. Finding the right HGH treatments and reliable HGH doctors are vital.
Growth Hormone Deficiency – A Quick Look
The medical world defines Growth Hormone Deficiency or GHD as a condition of the pituitary gland wherein the body does not produce adequate amount of growth hormone. The causes include heredity, or as a side effect of tumors and other problems in the pituitary gland
The prevalence of growth hormone deficiency is higher in children. One in every 3,800 infants is born with it. The problem is rare in adults. Around ten in a million grownups have this hormonal problem.
Signs and symptoms that a child has GHD may include stunted growth, younger face, baby fat, and delayed puberty.
An adult with too little HGH inside the body may have manifestations like less muscle mass, low libido, heightened sensitivity
to heat or cold, fatigue
It is important to manage the problem right away. There are natural ways to boost the levels of human growth hormones in the body yet it is best to consult HGH doctors.
Why Growth Hormone Is Vital
What people usually know about the human growth hormone is that it makes young individuals grow taller and mature physically. However, the important function of HGH makes it vital for those who lack it to seek growth hormone treatment. They include:
- Promotes bone health
- Aids the liver in making glucose from sources that are non-carbohydrates
- Triggers the growth of all the internal organs excluding the brain
- Decreases the liver’s glucose uptake
- Aids in the homeostasis of the body
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes fat breakdown
- Helps in the function of the pancreatic islets and its maintenance
- Increases the lean muscle mass
- Enhances the removal of iodine from the T3 and the T4
- Increases protein synthesis
Starting Your HGH Treatment
While there are alternative means to dealing with GHD, such as taking supplements
, most experts would advise treating with recombinant human growth hormone therapy. This is usually injecting somatropin to the patient at a prescribed dosage
Any synthetic supplementation may cause side effects to the person. It is therefore very important to follow the 3 precautions to get the best result:
- Consult an HGH doctor about its use.
- Follow instructions and protocols for the growth hormone treatment.
- Report any side effects to the doctor right away.
What To Watch Out For In Growth Hormone Treatment
Not all people will have the same reactions to a certain therapy. The effect of certain drug or hormone supplementation is not the same in every person.
Therefore, those who are undergoing growth hormone treatment need to watch out for the following:
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Muscle Pain
You need to be more concerned if you begin to experience any of the following:
- Unusual increase in weight
- More frequent urination than usual
- Unusual frequent thirst
- Persistent fatigue
- Unyielding cold intolerance
- Repeated fast or slow heartbeat
- Frequent headaches
- Ear problems like hearing changes or pain
- Bone problems like hip or knee pain
- Severe stomach or abdominal pain
- Development of a new limp
- Changes in the look of a mole
- Swelling of the hands, feet or ankles
- Lung problems such as infections and sleep apnea
- Allergic reactions
Should you see or feel any of those mentioned above, do talk to your HGH doctor right away. Some of them are fatal. There may have to be changes in the growth hormone treatment.
The world view about HGH treatment is parted in two. Some people support it, while others advise against it due to some known side effects
. However, so long as you are careful and compliant, you can truly benefit from growth hormone treatment.