Human growth hormone or HGH, is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that stimulates growth in children as well as in adolescents. It helps in regulating your body composition, bone and muscle growth, heart function, sugar and fat metabolism, and amounts of body fluids. The pituitary gland gradually reduces the amount of growth hormone that it produces after you reach middle-age. You can read more about HGH and synthetic HGH injections here.
In this article, you will read about several natural ways to increase your HGH level, including the types of food that will help you to increase your HGH level with minimum effort.
Here’s how you can increase its level naturally that will help to trigger your pituitary gland to increase its own production of HGH.
1. Exercise Often
Individuals who are physically active appear fresher than their peers, and this is mostly because workout helps enhance HGH production in the body. In order to naturally produce and release more growth hormone, you must indulge in proper exercise regimen. Even though physical exercise is the biggest contributor for releasing human growth hormones in the body, you need to be regular with your exercise routine.
When you exercise daily for at least 30 to 60 minutes a day, you can activate the pituitary gland that is producing the human growth hormone. Endurance training and resistance training are two types of effective exercise regimens for increasing the levels of human growth hormones.
Make a point of including dead-lifts, heavy squats, rows, and bench presses in your workout routine. The exercises that you perform every day should target several muscles at once.
Exercising for more than 90 minutes per day actually reduces your body’s hormone production. Taking a rest for at least 45 seconds in between your exercise sets maintain the production of growth hormone.
Resting is an important element when you exercise, since it enhances fat loss during exercise and offers the nervous system the recovery time it wants.
It is essential that you do your exercises under the direction of a health trainer. Talk to your doctor first before get started on any new exercise routine. This will help you do the best routines for your health needs and body type.
2. Enjoy Sunbathing: Refresh Your Senses
It is a well-known fact that Vitamin D is responsible for boosting HGH level. Here are two vital ways to optimize the Vitamin D level in your body for increasing the human growth hormone level:
- Expose your body to the sun every day for about 10 minutes. The best time to do this is between 10 am to 2 pm. Make sure that you expose about 40 percent of your body to the sun.
- You can also take an oral supplement of Vitamin D every day. But, do not take it without some healthy food.
3. Bid Farewell to Stress: The Number One Culprit for Your Aging Health
Moderation of mental and physical stress helps your body to a certain extent; however chronic stress can lead to a continuous production of cortisol. Studies have shown that when the level of cortisol increases, testosterone increases as well. But, it soon becomes lower than its original level, prior to the effect of cortisol.
If you want to reduce stress, make a list of stressful things in your life and eliminate them gradually. After this, make a list of things that you would love doing. Plan to do more of those things in your life. When you are bursting with happiness, your body produces more human growth hormone.
4. Get Some Quality Sleep: The Sure Shot Way to Increase Your Own HGH
Getting sufficient sleep at the right times is crucial for increasing growth hormones. The reason is that your body releases HGH into the bloodstream when you are in a deep sleep. The body also repairs itself and builds the muscle during the time you are sleeping.
If you don’t get enough sleep, there is a shortage of growth hormone that the body produces and this limits the muscle growth. In fact, lack of sleep might even stunt your growth. Thus, it is necessary to sleep at least eight hours every.
In addition, the earlier you sleep, the better it is for you. In order to sleep better, you can use the following techniques:
- Use a cooling mask that will make your body produce melatonin and make you sleep better.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, or soda a few hours before you go to sleep.
5. Eat Right
A healthy diet and lifestyle is a key in promoting the internal production of HGH. Make simple changes to your eating habits to increase the production of growth hormone.
A diet such as the Mediterranean diet can be beneficial.
The Mediterranean diet is ideal because it comprises of healthy fatty foods, such as olive oil, fish and olives. These healthy fats help to control cholesterol levels, which in turn helps to produce more of the hormone.
- Avoid overly-processed meals.
- Decrease the consumption of foods that are cooked in synthetic oils and contain artificial ingredients.
- Eat a balanced diet which includes vegetables, meat, whole grains and fruits.
- Avoiding foods that are rich in carbohydrates, especially before bed is healthy for your body.
- Pastas, refined sugary foods, and potatoes are foods with high levels of carbohydrates that can increase the production of insulin in the body. More on insulin and how it affects growth hormones later in the article…
6. Pineapple: The Nutritious HGH-Boosting Fruit
This is one of the most effective testosterone-boosting foods. Studies have shown that when you consume some pieces of pineapple before going to bed, your body triggers the increase in growth hormone level in men. Pineapples are particularly rich in nutrients that discharge melatonin and serotonin during your sleep. This stimulates the production of HGH.
- Magnesium is a nutrient that enables the body to produce growth hormone naturally. Fortunately, pineapples contain a high-level of magnesium.
- Pineapples contain zinc, which is another nutrient that boosts the growth hormone.
7. Healthy Fava Beans: Lift HGH Production in a Natural Way
Fava beans are rich in proteins and thus, are some of the best foods for men who want to spur HGH hormone production. They are full of L-Dopa, which is a precursor to epinephrine and dopamine.
L-Dopa generates a significant increase in the human growth hormone Level. It also boosts testosterone and dopamine level. According to some researchers, fava beans are a powerful anti-aging food.
8. Goji Berries: The Remarkable Food Source to Stimulate HGH
Studies have revealed the secret power stored inside goji berries. These berries have become extremely popular in recent times. You can spot these in drinks, foods and baked goods. Goji berries have replaced cranberries and raisins.
Here is why they are effective:
- Goji contains amino acids, 22 minerals, vitamins as well as fatty acids.
- It has a considerable amount of beta-carotene, too.
- Goji berries have more Vitamin C than any other food items on earth.
- They contain high amounts of anti-oxidants.
- Sesquiterpenoid is a compound found in goji berries. This stimulates the pineal gland to secrete an increased amount of HGH.
- These berries contain high amounts of L-arginine and L-glutamine, which increase the production of the growth hormones.
- Goji berries develop a stronger immune system. This is a true anti-aging component, a gift from nature.
9. A Chocolate a Day Keeps Your Low HGH Levels Away
Who doesn’t like having chocolates? Having raw chocolate might be incredibly beneficial for increasing HGH.
Raw chocolate is probably the richest source of tryptophan. It is also one of those foods that contain high-level of amino acids. The component tryptophan plays a vital role in the production of growth hormones, because it spurs the pituitary gland to produce more dopamine and human growth hormone.
In fact, tryptophan is also responsible for improving your quality of sleep, which in turn increases the creation of the growth hormone.
Raw chocolate also contains other components that help to nourish the body inside and out. It provides the vital building blocks that are required by the hormone. However, you need to be vigilant when choosing the chocolate. You should only consume raw chocolate, since it is highly effective.
Raw chocolate is not heated or processed so you get the goodness of all its nutrients. If you heat the chocolate then it might destroy several active ingredients and nutrients. This is the reason why milk chocolates that are sold in the grocery stores are not even close to being a natural supplement to increase the growth hormone level.
10. Increase HGH With Healthy Eggs
Eggs are full of components that are essential for the creation of life. Eggs are infused with growth factors, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B, EPA, and DHA. They contain many other growth peptides which are responsible for the stimulation of HGH. Eggs are effective anabolic supplements.
Eggs don’t contain HGH. However, they contain naturally occurring growth factors, such as:
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1, 2 or IGF-1, IGF-2: IGF-1 facilitates several growth-promoting effects of growth hormone. IGF-2 is crucial for the function of the liver, kidney, and brain.
- Fibroblast Growth Factors or FGF: Helps in the growth of the skeletal and nervous system.
- Nerve Growth Factors or NGF: Stimulates neural cell regeneration.
- Epidermal Growth Factors or EGF: Encourages tissue growth and development.
- Connective Tissue Growth Factors or CTGF: Triggers collagen production in the body and support healthy cartilage.
- Thymosin Domain Peptides: Stimulates cell rejuvenation and support healthy cellular function.
- Follistatin or Myostatin Blocker: Works to counteract the negative muscle growth effects of myostatin.
11. Skip the Seeds: How Watermelon Boosts Human Growth Hormone
Watermelon increases Human Growth Hormone secretion, thanks to the high-level of L- citrulline amino acid in watermelon. Watermelons contain 250 mg of L-citrulline per cup.
Amino acid is turned into arginine inside the body. Researchers have proved that arginine is a HGH booster. In addition to increasing human growth hormone, arginine helps to maintain heart health, improve circulation and increase blood flow in different parts of the body.
Who would have thought that a watermelon can help in the secretion of HGH? Now you have another good reason to enjoy this delicious fruit during summer.
12. Whey Protein and Exercise Elevates HGH Production
When you combine whey protein with rigorous training, it causes a significant increase in the growth hormone level in men. This surely is not a big revelation because whey contains amino acids which increase growth and are responsible for stimulating muscle growth.
However, there is a common fault that bodybuilders make while purchasing it. They usually buy whey that has already been denatured. These contain coloring agents and sweeteners, such as acesulphame K or aspartame.
Thus, it is necessary to purchase whey that is totally un-denatured. It should be free from all kinds of fillers. Only then will it help in augmenting human growth hormone production. This is a proven method by which you can increase HGH.
13. Grass-Fed Beef or Conventional Beef: Which is the Best?
You might feel that every type of beef is effective, no matter what the animal has been made to eat. But, the fact is that an animal’s diet has a profound effect on the nutrient contents of beef. Grass-fed beef is lower in fat than conventional beef.
Experts consider grass-fed beef as a super food, because it contains carnitine, coenzyme-Q10, and also bio-active amino acid. This is a quintessential element if you are on a lookout to increase human growth hormone level in your body.
Various types of amino acids are present in grass-fed beef, such as L- ornithine, L-glutamine, L-valine, L-arginine, and L-glutamine. All these amino acids have a direct influence on the HGH level that you require.
14. Lemon: Nature’s Boon For HGH Production
Lemons are popular for their therapeutic properties since time immemorial. It is alkaline in nature. The alkalinity maintains the right pH level of your body and helps your hormonal system to function a lot better. This incidence produces extremely beneficial consequences for the secretion of Human Growth Hormone.
Lemons offer several other benefits, including maintaining your healthy teeth and colon function.
The main components of lemons are:
Tip: Consume warm lemon water every morning to stimulate the increase of HGH in your body.
- Lemons are sources of high-level of vitamin C.
- They also contain vitamins A, B6 and E, as well as folate, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, calcium, iron, magnesium, protein, phosphorous and zinc.
- Lemons contain antioxidants that fight free radicals.
15. Eat Beetroots to Increase Your HGH Levels
Beetroots are definitely not the tastiest food in the category, but it surely is a dietary mainstay to increase the human growth hormone level.
Beet is a food that is capable of boosting the testosterone and nitric oxide directly. Just like lemon, it is an alkaline and helps to maintain the right pH level of the body. It regulates the overall hormonal function of the body.
Additionally, a beetroot is a potent source of antioxidants and can have a positive impact on athletic performance. Besides, it increases stamina during cardiovascular exercises.
There are several ways by which you can add beetroot to recipes so that you can avoid consuming them raw.
16. Naughty Nuts to Accelerate the Secretion of Human Growth Hormone
You might consider nuts as a common snack, but they are full of protein, minerals, fatty acids and several other therapeutic nutrients. Besides, they contain L-arginine, which is an ingredient responsible for increasing HGH.
Nuts can help against type two diabetes, which, in turn, may lead to an increase in the growth hormone. It is also a source of protein for vegetarians and one can consume them instead of meat to boost HGH.
Nuts are the most versatile and balanced foods of nature. Thus, you should not cast them aside as fatty junk food. You can choose from a wide variety of nuts that are available.
- Garnish your food items with nuts.
- Mix them with pudding and milk.
- Consume a handful of these when you are hungry.
17. Do Not Resist the Raisins: They Increase HGH Effectively
Raisins are also a nutritious snack that boost HGH. They are anti-inflammatory and contain anti-oxidants like resveratrol. This is a component that can cause an increase in the level of growth hormones in men. In addition, they contain L-arginine, which is an essential ingredient of all HGH supplements. Raisins also contain a high amount of boron, which helps to increase HGH.
Prepare a snack by mixing raisins, some Brazil nuts, and macadamia nuts.
18. Rehydrate Your Body with Water: The Simple Solution to All Problems
Water is one of the most significant ways to increase your level of HGH. When you don’t drink enough water, you become dehydrated.
Dehydration slows down your hormonal system and decreases testosterone, HGH, and dopamine production. Therefore, drink sufficient water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy the benefits of enhanced testosterone and growth hormones.
All the above steps help to increase human growth hormone secretion, but there are some supplements that can provide an effective improvement to your HGH levels. These supplements have garnered enormous admiration and more and more people are turning towards them to overcome the effects of aging.
19. Fasting Helps
Fasting is yet another natural way to increase the production of HGH.
A research done at the University of Virginia revealed that participants who fasted for 24 hours had a whooping two thousand percent increase in growth hormone levels.
When the fast ends the body’s natural reaction is to spike in HGH production.Fasting is highly beneficial for individuals whose diet is rich in saturated fats and processed sugars. However, fasting should be performed on rare occasions
Even though fasting is an effective means to increase the production of human growth hormone and give rest to your digestive system, it is not for everyone. People with medical conditions should consult their doctor before fasting.
20. Go Cold Turkey on Your Sugar Habits: Sugar Deteriorates Your Health
In order to normalize or increase your growth hormone level, you need to kick your sugar habit immediately. Consuming foods and drinks with sugar can trigger the release of insulin. Insulin suppresses the production of growth hormone at a significant degree.
Here’s how it works:
And here’s the kicker: when the cells get exposed to insulin for an extended period of time, one develops insulin resistance and this causes type 2 diabetes.
Type two diabetes can lower the growth hormone levels as well. Once your body develops diabetes, it will not be able to produce sufficient amount of growth hormone.
Thus, maintaining your blood sugar level is significant. Try eating healthy, well-balanced foods and in smaller portions throughout the day. This prevents the raise in the levels of insulin that increase somatostatin.
- When you have a protein-rich diet, the blood sugar level is chronically elevated.
- In order to prevent blood sugar levels from going haywire, the pancreas starts working overtime to secrete insulin. Insulin helps to transport sugar from the blood into the cells and metabolizes it into energy.
- However, the excessive amounts of insulin in the body stimulate the formation of a chemical, Somatostatin, which, in turn works to suppress insulin production. Unfortunately, somatostatin also lowers the formation of human growth hormone.
21. Take Supplements That Increases Your Natural HGH
In addition to changing dietary intake, there are also vitamins and supplements that you can take.
Taking supplements with Mucuna Pruriens, Vitamin D, L-Leucine, L-Ornithine, Fenugreek, Creatine, Melatonin and Gamma-Butyric Acid (GABA) can help increase the levels of growth hormone in the body.
GABA is a neurotransmitter that is widely distributed in the brain. Recent studies have shown that GABA increases the human growth hormone.
Try GenF20 Plus HGH Releaser
GenF20 Plus combines effective ingredients like deer velvet antler, GABA, astralagus root extracts, arginine and numerous amino acids in the right quantities.
The regular use of GenF20 Plus supplement prevents bone weakening, allows you to sleep better, boosts your libido, makes you a better person mentally and physically, prevents memory loss and helps brain activity.
It is recommended to take the supplements at night when the pituitary glands are active and the user is at rest. Scientific studies show that the human pituitary gland is most productive when the user is sleeping because it is capable of generating and releasing more hormones.
Ultimately, the human growth hormone is something that is natural to our bodies. With a little extra help using the tips above, we can increase our HGH levels in a safe yet effective way.
Please follow and like us: