During the growth process, humans expect many things to happen, like a change in a boy’s voice, or growing taller. However, not all girls and boys or men and women get lucky. There are times when there is a need to supply recombinant human growth hormone.
People have different opinions when it comes to the use of synthetic HGH. Some individuals support its use, while others are against it. Made to treat certain conditions, the use of recombinant growth hormone can make some cases worse by causing other health problems. Before you conclude things about synthetic growth hormone, read further to know all about somatropin and all the issues surrounding it.
What Is The Natural Human Growth Hormone?
The body naturally produces Human Growth Hormone (HGH), specifically the pituitary gland.
It triggers the growth in height and muscle mass of children and teenagers, and the reproduction of cells and their regeneration. This hormone is rich in the body when you are young, but it decreases as you get older.
Aside from height increases, HGH also assumes 11 other functions in the body:
Looking at those functions, HGH is indeed extremely important in the growth and maintenance of the whole body. Lacking or not having enough levels of HGH in the body can cause a number of health problems and the solution to that is to supply the body with it.
Promotes bone health and strength by raising calcium retention and bone mineralization.
- Triggers the growth of all the internal organs except for the brain.
- Contributes to the balance in the body.
- Lowers the uptake of glucose by the liver.
- Helps the liver make glucose out of non-carbohydrate sources.
- Encourages the breakdown of fats.
- Boosts the muscle mass.
- Maximizes the synthesis of protein.
- Enhances the removal of iodine from T3 and T4.
- Helps in the pancreatic islet upkeep and function.
- Supports the immune system.
Signs And Symptoms Of HGH Deficiency
Children who do not have enough growth hormones in the body have the following signs and symptoms:
Adults with low levels of these hormones may display the following:
- Shorter than peers of the same gender
- Rounder and younger faces than those of the same or younger age
- Baby fat or chubby abdomen
- Delayed puberty
There are some ways in dealing with low levels of growth hormone in the body, but the most common is the recombinant human growth hormone therapy. Doctors give it to the patient through injections.
- Lower bone density and more risks for bone fractures as a person ages
- Lowered stamina, strength and ability to perform exercise without taking rests in between
- Increased sensitivity to cold or heat
- Less muscle mass
- Blood cholesterol makeup changes
- Decreased libido and sexual function
- More body fat especially on the waist
- Feelings of Isolation
What Is The Recombinant Human Growth Hormone?
What should you add to your body if HGH is lacking? Experts have solved this problem by making synthetic growth hormones like somatropin in the lab.
In short, this is the manufactured growth hormone. Doctors administer recombinant human growth hormone through injections, pills or sprays. They use it for the treatment of childhood conditions such as the ones listed below:
On the other hand, synthetic HGH can treat the following conditions in adults:
- Deficient or insufficient HGH in the body
- Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder in girls that affects their development
- Prader-Willi Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that causes the person low sex hormone levels, poor tone of the muscles, and always feeling hungry
- Chronic insufficiency of kidney function
- Kids that are born small for their gestational age
In addition to that, those who are into sports and bodybuilding use somatropin in order to increase their muscle mass.
Deficiency in HGH because of uncommon tumors in the pituitary gland and/or as an effect to the condition’s treatment
- Short Bowel Syndrome, a severe disease of the intestines, or the removal of the large portion through surgery, causing body not to absorb all of the nutrients it needs.
- Muscle-wasting disease related to HIV/AIDS.
The Drawbacks Of Recombinant Growth Hormone
Many people, especially those who suffer from low levels of human growth hormone, benefit from this medical breakthrough.
However, many men and women are concerned about the side effects of the synthetic growth hormone. Mild side effects of synthetic growth hormone are the following:
Here are some more serious side effects of somatropin you need to report to your doctor right away:
- Muscle Pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
Aside from those mentioned above, another downside of this is that there are people who, despite the warnings against its use by professionals, obtain the drug illegally and use it anyway. Most of them are body builders.
A good example would be the actor, Sylvester Stallone. Seven years ago, he received fines by an Australian court for possessing growth hormone. It caused him £5,400.
Unexplained weight gain
- Fatigue that is persistent
- Feeling weak or limp
- Persistent intolerance to cold
- Persistent slow or fast beating of the heart
- Problems in the ears like itching, pain or hearing changes
- Bone problems like knee pain, hip pain, or joint pain
- Being unusually thirsty all the time
- Unusual frequent urination
- Severe headache
- Swelling ankles, feet or hands
- Severe pain in the abdomen or stomach
- Changes in vision
- Changes in a mole
- Symptoms of allergic reactions
- Lung problems like sleep apnea, infections and lung diseases especially in children
Increasing Growth Hormones The Natural Way
While some individuals prefer to turn to injecting the growth hormone somatropin, there are people who would rather take the natural route. Here are some simple and yet effective steps to increase the levels of growth hormone in the body:
If you or someone you know suffers from HGH deficiency, you can either deal with it the natural way or turn to a more scientific approach, like recombinant human growth hormone therapy. What is vital is that the synthetic growth hormone you get is safe to use, and you get it from a professional.
- Laugh. In a 1989 research, it was discovered that men who have seen an hour of comedy movie showed an incredible eighty-seven percent rise in their levels of growth hormone.
- Try Carb Back Loading eating style. Made by John Kiefer, this style of eating is said to make the levels of testosterone and human growth hormone skyrocket.
- Fast. A research done at the University of Virginia revealed that participants who fasted for 24 hours had a whooping two thousand percent increase in growth hormone levels.
- Clean Your Liver. Have you heard about liver detox? This can help you boost your growth hormone levels.
The body can utilize the growth hormone more effectively when the liver can convert it to IGF-1, the form which the body can use.
- Lose The Sugar. Consuming foods and drinks with sugar can trigger the release of insulin. Insulin suppresses the production of growth hormone at a significant degree.
- Lose Weight. More fat in the body means higher levels of insulin most likely.
- Do More Squats. Strength training, especially the good old squat, can raise the levels of growth hormones.
- Take Supplements. Taking supplements with Mucuna Pruriens, Vitamin D, L-Leucine, L-Ornithine, Fenugreek, Creatine, Melatonin and Gamma-Butyric Acid (GABA) can help increase the levels of growth hormone in the body.
Please follow and like us: